IT Project Manager
A opportunity at New York, NY
- Perform project leadership functions, such as preparing project plans, specifying release candidates, monitoring and reporting on project progress, highlighting risks against the plan and desired solution, and mentoring team members
- Communicate frequently with all project stakeholders to provide project status, risk analysis, technical recommendations and resource constraints that may impact strategic direction
- Create, manage and update release schedules that cover the tasks, resource allocation and the overall project timeline
- Create business requirements documents, user stories and use cases to support application development requests
- Troubleshoot production issues and support triage, reporting and correction of production software.
- A master's degree in computer science, IT, or any other related major
- Experience using information technology in computer applications programming, systems programming, database administration, and planning of data/information processing
- Experience in an administrative, managerial or executive capacity in the areas of computer applications programming, systems programming, computer systems development, data base administration, or planning of data processing or in the supervision of staff performing these duties;
- Strong technical and project management skills.
- Solid understanding of SDLC, programming, databases, network and infrastructure.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office including Project, Visio, Word and Excel are required.
Job Type: full time