A opportunity at New York, NY
- Summarize budgets and submit recommendations for the approval or disapproval of funds requests.
- Analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related major.
- Plus 2 years’ experience as Accountant, Data Analyst, Budget Analyst, Financial Analyst.
- Familiar with accounting software
- Good at web platform development software
Job Type: full time